Winterthur will be closed to the public on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27.
What to See
- Discover an unparalleled collection of American antiques when you tour the house and visit the Galleries.
- Enjoy special exhibitions as well as the Campbell Collection of Soup Tureens.
- Wander through the breathtaking beauty of the 60-acre Winterthur Garden and hike the estate’s winding roads.
- Wonder at the magic of Winterthur's famous fairy-tale children's garden, Enchanted Woods, and enjoy hands-on learning in the Touch-It Room.
- Find a wealth of research resources awaiting in the Winterthur Library.