Winterthur's Furniture Forum scheduled for Thursday, March 5, will begin at 10:00 am, a one-hour delay. Please call 302.888.4600 for updates.
Point-to-Point General Admission
General admission wristbands include access to all of the race day activities, free remote parking on Winterthur grounds, and the option to picnic on the Infield hill overlooking the race track and finish line. Please note that general admission wristband holders do not have access to the tailgating areas.
- Online (beginning March 1 until April 24)
- By phone at 800.448.3883 or 302.888.4994*
- By fax at 302.888.4650*
- At Winterthur
- At satellite ticket partners' sites. See list below.
*Credit card sales only
- $30 adult general admission (March 1–April 24)
- $50 adult general admission (April 25–May 2)
- $15 young adults, ages 12–20
- Children under 12 free, but must have a wristband for admittance (not available on race day)
- Winterthur Member discounts available
Shorten your walk to the races and gain early entrance for $15–$25 per car. See the Point-to-Point map for locations.
- Online (beginning March 2 until April 24)
- Visit Winterthur
- Call 800.448.3883 or 302.888.4600 (credit card sales only).
- Print and mail in the registration form.
- Janssen's Market (see below for address and phone number)
Advance sales only. All parking and admissions must be purchasing by Saturday, May 2, 2015. No tickets will be mailed after April 24. No reservations will be processed without payment. Races run rain or shine. No refunds.
General Admission Sales Outlets
Brew Ha Ha!
901 Governors Place
Wilmington Country Store
- Rain-or-shine event.
- No refunds are issued.
- No wristbands will be mailed after April 24.
- Advance sales only; wristbands must be purchased by Saturday, May 2.
Contact us at PTP@winterthur.org for more information.