• Yuletide house tours sold out for November 28 and December 6 & 7. Limited tickets for Costumes of Downton Abbey still available.
Winterthur Garden and Landscape Society (WGLS)
The Winterthur Garden & Landscape Society (WGLS), founded in 2003, is comprised of individuals who are committed to supporting Winterthur's garden. They possess a passionate interest in gardening, and enjoy the opportunity to learn more about landscape design and horticulture. Funds contributed by WGLS support ongoing general maintenance as well as restoration and enhancement projects in the garden.
Benefits of WGLS membership include:
- Access to leading horticulturists and exemplary private gardens not normally available to the public. Recent visits include The Brandywine Cottage, exquisite gardens in South Africa, England and the Tuscan countryside.
- Exclusive invitations to and reserved parking at special garden events and programs
- The annual WGLS symposium, a unique opportunity to explore in-depth topics with top garden experts
- Privileged access to Winterthur's horticultural staff. Donors are encouraged to seek advice on plantings and design in their own gardens
For more information contact the WGLS office at 302.888.4874 or email@example.com.