• Yuletide house tours sold out for November 28 and December 6 & 7. Limited tickets for Costumes of Downton Abbey still available.
Members-only Access and Information
Tips for Members Visiting during Costumes of Downton Abbey
Members-only Farewell to Downton Day
January 5, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
Join us for one last chance to visit and bid farewell to Costumes of Downton Abbey. Enjoy a special 1:00 pm lecture and book signing by Carol McD. Wallace, author of To Marry an English Lord. British-inspired food will be available in the restaurant. Members only. Members free. Reservations required.
Visit on non-peak visitation days
- Visiting on Tuesday–Friday means that crowds are lighter and lines are shorter!
Shop and Dine with your 10% Member discount!
- Be sure to visit our new Costumes of Downton Abbey store inside the exhibition.
- Our cafés will be open and featuring a variety of options, including British-inspired cuisine.
- Check winterthur.org/dining for special teas and brunches offered throughout the year.
Be our Guest
- Be sure to make arrangements for a house tour (check in at the desk in the Galleries Reception Atrium when you’re ready), enjoy a garden tram tour, or simply wander our spectacular grounds during your visit.
- Members wishing to walk the grounds only, should enter at the far end of the parking lot near the Picnic House to avoid the crowds. Please be sure to bring your membership card. Lanyards are available in the Visitor Center.
- Be sure to check our website often for the latest updates on special programs and events. (Remember, Members receive discounts on all ticketed events!)
- To ensure that you receive all of our Member communications, please make sure that we have your e-mail address (Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Membership Office at 302.888.4713)
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest @winterthurmuse for real-time updates and behind-the-scenes photos.